Answer: We are happy to take your
suggestions and ideas. With many NASB Updated Edition projects in the planning
stages, we can tell you that we are currently considering many different
Where can I have my Bible Binding
Repaired or Rebound?
(We do not have experience with these companies and
are just examples. Please do you own research.)
Answer: You can contact:
* The Book Man. www.gbbookman.biz
* The Book Craftsman at 1-800-794-1856, www.bookcraftsman.com.
* Page Bindery at 800-880-3940.
* Davall and Chown Bindery (Contact: John Ravenhill) at 941-337-1221
* Lenard's Book Restoration. www.leonardsbooks.com/
* Ace Bookbinding Co., 825 N Classen
Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73106, www.acebookbinding.com
What is Trim
Trim Size refers to the size of the
interior paper portion of a Bible. It is the size the paper is "trimmed"
to during the binding process of production. Paperback covers are the size of
the paper as well. A Hardcover usually extends over the Trim Size by about a
1/8-inch on all sides of the Bible. Leather and imitation covers usually extends
over the Trim Size by about a 1/4-inch on all sides except the spine, which
adds about a 1/8 inch.