Do you take suggestions for future editions?
Answer: We are happy to take your suggestions and ideas. With many NASB Updated Edition projects in the planning stages, we can tell you that we are currently considering many different ideas and formats.
Where can I have my Bible Binding
Repaired or Rebound?
(We do not have experience with these companies and are just examples. Please do you own research.)
Answer: You can contact:
* The Book Man. www.gbbookman.biz
* The Book Craftsman at 1-800-794-1856, www.bookcraftsman.com.
* Page Bindery at 800-880-3940.
* Davall and Chown Bindery (Contact: John Ravenhill) at 941-337-1221 or 561-820-9097.
* Lenard's Book Restoration. www.leonardsbooks.com/
* Ace Bookbinding Co., 825 N Classen Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73106, www.acebookbinding.com
What is Trim Size?
Trim Size refers to the size of the
interior paper portion of a Bible. It is the size the paper is "trimmed"
to during the binding process of production. Paperback covers are the size of
the paper as well. A Hardcover usually extends over the Trim Size by about a
1/8-inch on all sides of the Bible. Leather and imitation covers usually extends
over the Trim Size by about a 1/4-inch on all sides except the spine, which
adds about a 1/8 inch.
The Lockman Foundation is a nonprofit, interdenominational ministry dedicated to the translation, publication, and distribution of the New American Standard Bible (NASB), Amplified Bible (AMP), La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA), Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy (NBLH), and other Biblical resources.